These projects explore resilient community technologies. You have two possibilities for adding projects to this list. First you can add a project here or second you can apply for an official NIST GCTC Action Cluster project here. This category uses the form Project.
Pages in category "Project"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.
- Cajon Valley Union School District Electric Bus System
- Central Data Management System
- Citizen App
- City of Boston GoHubs
- City of San Leandro, CA: “SL Wi-Fiber”
- City of Schenectady, NY: Enhanced City Services
- CIVIC school HUBS
- Complete Neighborhoods — Building a Healthy Connected City
- Connected Vehicle Pilot Security Management Operating Concept
- COVID Calculator
- Regional Infrastructure Accelerator Program
- Resilience HUB - East Multnomah
- Resilience HUB - NIST Guide
- Resilience HUB - Vibrant Hawaii
- Risk Assessment and Prioritization in the Smart City Cyber Resilience Planning Process
- Risk Assessment in the County of San Mateo, California
- Risk Management in a Privacy-Specific Context
- Rose City Resource