Information Resource Toolkit for Business
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Information Resource Toolkit for Business|
COVID-19 Toolkit for Business
|Team Organizations||Cybersecurity and Privacy|
|Team Leaders||Pamela Gupta]|
Tools and resources with guidance for businesses during the epidemic.
Audience: Small-medium business owners or professionals, entrepreneurs
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) tips on COVID-19: Provides information on improving business resiliency, including obtaining loans, protecting credit, recognizing scams / fraud, complying with new health / safety regulations, and protecting against online threats.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Business Center: Provides resources to assist businesses establish and improve their capabilities including Advertising & Marketing, Credit & Finance, Privacy & Security, and Industry rules & regulations.
- SCORE Coronavirus Small Business Resource Hub: Provides information, webinars, and access to mentors to help small businesses survive, recover, restart and thrive.
- Small Business Majority - COVID-19: DAILY UPDATES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES: Provides information and webinars about Covid-19 implications in the workplace, funding options, and policy developments to help bolster small businesses during this difficult time.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce - Combating the Coronavirus: Coordinates resources to help companies stay afloat and keep paychecks flowing to American workers and families; mobilize the business community to combat the pandemic; and help companies prepare for a safe, successful, and sustainable reopening of the economy.
- U.S. Small Business Administration - Assists small business to start, grow, expand, or recover by providing access to counseling, capital, and government contracting expertise.
- Guidance from NSA: Selecting and Safely Using Collaboration Services for Telework
- CIRI Resilience Calculator - CIRI Researchers Develop Resilience Calculator to aid struggling Small, mid-size buisnesses
- Online Meeting & Collaboration Tools - Commercial
- Remote Access Tools -Commercial
- Business response to Community Disease Transmission
- Productivity Tools - Commercial
- ECommerce and Payment Business Tools
- Coronavirus Financial Relief Available to Businesses: Federal, state, local, corporate, non-profit and trade association sponsored resources that may be available to assist your business.
- Finance Your Business (USAGov): Find loans backed by the US government and other funding options. Learn about emergency loans and tax relief available to businesses through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
- Hello Alice COVID-19 Business Resource Center: Find information about access to funding, e-learning guides, and mentorship. "COVID-19 Business for All Emergency Grant" is still open for applications from small business owners for up to $10,000.
- Intuit Aid Assist Tool: Free online tool helps to: 1. check your eligibility for federal assistance (PPP, EIDL), 2. calculate your maximum possible loan amount, 3. calculates the loan forgiveness amount.
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) Covid-19 Response:Find assistance to the small business community with grants and loans.
- Opportunity Fund: Find assistance for Small Business Owners affected by COVID-19.
- SBA CARES Grants: Find temporary CARES SBA relief programs to address the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Small Business Grants COVID-19 Relief: Find grants from private organizations and federal agencies for small or women-owned businesses.
- Venturize: Find information about small business loans, retirement, and healthcare to empower entrepreneurs to prepare for the impact of COVID-19 on their business and community.
- Wells Fargo’s Open for Business Fund: Find support for nonprofit organizations who serve small businesses, particularly businesses owned by underrepresented individuals - a group disproportionately affected by the pandemic - to provide needed capital, offer technical support, and develop long-term resiliency programs.
Business Continuity Planning
- Business Resilience 101 Workbook - US Chamber of Commerce Foundation: Resilience best practices, tools, and training to address preparedness issues while building in the flexibility to handle potential business interruptions.
- Capital Region Business Resiliency Initiative - This toolkit is designed with the small business in mind, and provides a concise, accessible, action-oriented, easy-to-use guide to creating a resiliency plan for your business.
- How And Why To Create A Business Continuity Plan - Forbes: Guidance for entrepreneurs to address marketing, operations, cost, and revenue challenges in creating business continuity plans.
- Prepare My Business - US SBA - Provides small business disaster planning and preparedness resources and tools spanning education, planning, testing, and disaster assistance.
- Prevent Business Disruption With a Business Continuity Plan - Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) - IBHS’s OFB-EZ (Open for Business-EZ) free toolkit can help you build a business continuity plan so you can prepare, respond and recover.
- Ready - Department of Homeland Security - Guidance on preparing for various natural disasters or emergencies, business preparedness resources, and a 4-step approach to creating a Business Continuity Plan.
- The six-step COVID-19 business continuity plan - ILO Bureau for Employers’ Activities (ILO-ACT/EMP) - Establish the risk profile of an enterprise and the level of vulnerability to COVID-19 in terms of its impact on People, Processes, Profits and Partnerships, and develop an effective risk and contingency system for the business.