Helping low-cost or free internet connectivity
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Helping low-cost or free internet connectivity|
|Team Leaders||David Witkowski|
[[Has description::Programs and organizations helping to identify and provide low-cost or free broadband connectivity.
- Devices for Students
- EveryoneOn.org - Low-cost or free broadband, hotspots, PCs, etc.
- National Digital Inclusion Alliance (NDIA)
- Partners Bridging the Digital Divide
- Open Wi-Fi Maps and Lists (by US state)
- California Teleconnect Fund: COVID-19 Distance Learning Discounts on Mobile Data Services for California K-12 Public School Students]]