Guidance on Safe and Secure return to work
|Guidance on Safe and Secure return to work|
Cybersecurity and Privacy Supercluster
|Team Organizations||Cybersecurity and Privacy|
|Team Leaders||Pamela Gupta|
Companies preparing for the easing of coronavirus lockdowns face new and unprecedented challenges as they prepare for opening up offices. Employers and employees should follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as state/local public health authorities on how best to slow the spread of this disease and protect workers, customers, clients, and the general public.
- Tracking infections in real time and protecting from infections
- Creating enforceable processes
- Security & Privacy in the new environment and balancing safety
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 by U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Operational Toolkit for Businesses Considering Reopening or Expanding Operations in COVID-19 by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday issued guidelines to help schools & workplaces determine whether they are ready to open for business. It provided six “decision trees” that cover yes-or-no scenarios to help assess readiness for #reopening business, restaurants & bars, mass transit, childcare, camps and schools. These are objective, standardized & science based guidance for the new pandemic environment.
- Ready to Reopen: A Playbook for Your Small Business: A guide to helping businesses of all types and in all regions navigate the complex process of reopening and evolving post-coronavirus pandemic.
- State-by-State Business Reopening Guide: US Chamber of Commerce releases a state wise reopening guide for employers of non-essential businesses.
- Business trends that are going to stay even post pandemic:Certain business trends have emerged while sunken during this pandemic. This article by US Chamber of Commerce explains trends that are going to stay.
- EBP Coronavirus Readiness Playbook