Building Human Centered Smart City
|Building Human Centered Smart City|
Taipei Department of Information Technology
NCKU DLT Lab
|Team Leaders||Yichen Chu|
|Participating Municipalities||Taipei Taiwan|
- BiiMe as the Digital ID to leverage with DLT
- Global roaming service based on the DID
- Increase the Data Liquidity, Data Integrity & Data privacy
Now the city is having data silo everywhere. All the entities can not really make the data easy used by the other department. The reason is about the data silo & privacy.
We tried to use the new Decentralized Identifier to solve the issue to make the citizen can own themselves the data & right. So there will be a new human centered smart city through DLT/Blockchain.
- BiiLabs BiiMe can be the carrier for the DID.
- The DID can do the service exchange with different city like Taipei x XXX
- Privacy/KYC can be isolated with the DID
- All the data can define the ownership if the citizen use BiiMe to apply the services.
- BiiLabs Alfred can work with various sensor to keep records for the Data Integrity
|Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)||Measurement Methods|
Standards, Replicability, Scalability, and Sustainability
BiiLabs is based on the Open source & we did contribution into the related projects to have the domain know how & open source to increase the transparency. We also followed W3C DID spec & GDPR to ensure the privacy to the people.
Cybersecurity and Privacy
BiiLabs TangleID source code is following W3C DID spec & integtated with FIDO2 to comply the cybersecurity & privacy.
By using the BiiMe (DID) it can let citizen to use this kind of new tech to do the auth of the service & protecting their own privacy they might not aware. If the city will use the Digital Currency/Token together, it can also increase the tax base.
We will prepare the live demo through BiiMe APP & the demo sites